Sign in to follow this  
Narsil

Banned for duping?

Since I do not see an "Edit" button, i must appologize for double posting.

I have not been duping, why would I? I am by far the richest on the server, first on the scoreboard, almost one with most kills, have been playing on the server for a while now and have done all that legit and honest.
And i'm not some kid trying to make quick cash. I am 32 years old and considered applying for an admin even.

Tyler showed me some logs with a couple of backpacks but honestly i do not know that they mean, supposedly attempt of dupe, if it is, i am not aware of any duping method.

Also, I was told by Tyler to say I have not been grouped with players Roman or michi, which I haven't, nor do i know who they are.

Hopefully we can resolve this soon as I am innocent and eager to get back on the server.

We will review the logs. There was a wave of dupers discovered yesterday and we removed those players from the server. We will let you know what we find.

Thank you, I am sorry to hear about the masses of dupers but I can assure you, I am not one of them,  hopefully you can do it swiftly :)

One more thing, there is a bug when i cannot pick up a Carryall backpack, happens every now and then, from the mission box, it just dissapears, so if under fire i spam to pick up any of the backpacks, maybe that triggers the log. 
May not be the case, but whatever it may be, it is a mistake.

We went ahead and lifted your ban at this time. There will be a full review of your transactions and other logs pertaining to your actions on the server. If there is any more evidence that shows profit of duping, the ban will be re-applied.

Thank you for the benefit of the doubt sir.
YOu are most welcome to do that and check my base, you will not find anything even remotely resembling duping, as I do not do that stuff.