Sign in to follow this  
Torstein

Scavenger Hunt

Below are clues to locations and objects or building types. It is up to you to decipher the clues meaning, location, and object/building type. Once you have the answer, head to the location and stand infront of the object/building and snap a screenshot (F12). Send the screenshot to me in a PM on Discord with the name of the location and the object/building in question. I will inform you if you are correct or to keep searching. A new clue will be posted everyday, with a total of 7 clues. The Grand Prize Winner will earn 250k Poptabs, 50k Respect, and a vehicle of their choice that is currently offered on the server. Good luck to everyone!

(1) I gave this crate once to my dog to hide, but he heard a bell and ran away salivating, so i have no idea where he hid it.

(2) Damnit! Varg Vikernes was performing in town. He ran off yelling about Satanism with a box of matches and gloves on.

(3) My train was delayed and I need to find an outlet to charge my phone.

(4) They tried to make me go, but I didn't want to. I got away and ran off to hide in the orchard. I hope they don't find me here.

(5) I turned on my radio and heard "This message will play every hour if operators are no longer responsive... Unable to quarantine the area... We are holding out in greener pastures..."

(6) It came out from the depths of the water and hit us. Whatever it was, it returned to the reefs and left us washed up on shore.

(7) A long time easter egg on the map, I believe it says "gnome".

We have a winner to the scavenger hunt. I want to that all of you who took part in this week long event. Don't worry if you didn't win this time, as we are in the process of working out a new scavenger hunt. Next time it will be a sprint to the finish line, and the first one there will win. So stay tuned to the announcements for the next event.