Sign in to follow this  
Phantom 2.0

banned by Torstein

yeah its me again. sorry about that.  i talked to infistar a day ago, and i got unnbanned, so i should not be on their ban list. when i log into the server now i get the message that i am banned by torstein, not infistar. i added the last copy of the infistar ban checker. 

user has authenticated as: 76561198144740357
infiSTAR Ban Checker
SteamID: 76561198144740357
GUID: a7b5b1c364c11d58182c6726bacb63eb

Battleye: Clean
infiSTAR: Clean

Today at 6:25 PM

<spawn>(call FN_GET_SERVERPW) serverCommand _this - Bad Addon found (PBO-Injector): nss_admin_console

Appeal Denied - User banned.

yeah i know that, i forgot to turn of the nss admin console that i was testing out on a server that im trying to set up, so when i logged on to DGT it was still on. and i instantly got banned by infistar, talked to them and i fixed it with them, now im only banned on this on, i just want jo play with my group again, but why did you guys bann me from discord?

On 11/08/2018 at 3:02 AM, Phantom 2.0 said:

yeah i know that, i forgot to turn of the nss admin console that i was testing out on a server that im trying to set up, so when i logged on to DGT it was still on. and i instantly got banned by infistar, talked to them and i fixed it with them, now im only banned on this on, i just want jo play with my group again, but why did you guys bann me from discord?

KAPPA

• Like 2